Thursday, February 10, 2011

“Maybe all men are a drug. Sometimes they bring you down and sometimes, like now, they get you so high."

She's Just Not That Into You:
If you take her out, just you and her, to either coffee, a meal, a movie, etc. even if its not technically a date if she is talking about other guys excessively... you need to forget about it because this is a clear sign that she's just not that into you. When a girl is into you she doesn't want to talk about any other guys in the fear that you might get the wrong idea, she would much rather talk about you. Ex: There was this one time when my guy friend and I went to get coffee (as we would about once a month at the time) and for a good chunk of the time I was talking about these two guys I was interested in. I went on and on. Then at the end of getting coffee... he asked me out! I was so confused. So just forewarning in most cases a girl talking about other guys is a red flag.

She's Into You:
A subtle sign that guys may not notice is if you are sitting down chatting with a girl and she is leaning towards you.. she's into you. The leaning in and smiling is she likes you 101. She might even fidget a bit, which is also a good sign because it means she's slightly nervous which means she cares. Ex: When I'm on a date with a guy and I'm into him I lean in when we're talking because I want to be closer to him. It feels more intimate.

A Tip:
All women want to be respected by their men and not treated like we are just another woman. We have made this clear by over the years stressing respect. BUT what guys need to know is that every woman wants to know that you want to disrespect her aka want to touch her and want to push the envelope. That way she feels sexy and wanted. So you want to do all these things, but you respect her enough not to try unless she gives you the go ahead. Get the idea? This way you are respectful but you have that slight bad boy inside of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment